Chicken bone broth soup is not only a delicious dish, but it is a home remedy of the various physical problems also. Drinking chicken soup to get relief from cold has become a traditional culture. It works incredible for reducing upper respiratory congestion and helps to clear nasal congestion. It has a mild anti-inflammatory effect which can ease flu and cold symptoms. Another fantastic benefit of chicken soup is, it helps to increase hydration.
It is said that chicken bone broth is a magical drink due to containing various health benefits. It is an immune booster, easy to digest, soothing to the throat and hits the spot. You can use bone broth to make a healthy chicken soup for your regular diet.
Why you should drink chicken bone broth soup?
Chicken soup made with bone broth is itself a medicinal liquid. It can do wonder for your better health. Bone broth provides calcium and minerals in a digestive form which the body can receive quickly so do not consume milk with it.
The chicken bone broth soup is quite helpful because the gelatin help your body to use protein efficiently. Chicken soup made with bone broth repairs feeds and calms the mucous lining. The recipe of bone broth is easy and quite simple. It is an excellent source of potassium, magnesium, sodium, chloride, and iodine.
Chicken soup can ensure a healthy and nourished body for you by supporting your immunity and resistance to flu and cold. So from today, try to keep this nutrition creamy drink in your daily meal.
How to Cook at Home?
The method of chicken bone broth soup is quite simple and easy. Here we share a healthy and nutrition full chicken soup recipe with bone broth. Let’s see the method:
- 2 to 4 quarts of chicken bone broth (follow the chicken bone broth recipe and benefits)
- Perfectly cooked chicken meat. Cut them into small or bite-sized pieces. (Take 1 cup of chicken for 2 quarts of broth).
- One and a half cups of green beans. Cut them into small pieces.
- One and a half cups of carrots cut into four parts.
- One large onion cut into four section.
- One and a half cups of sliced celery.
- Add some more vegetables according to your taste.
- Two teaspoon ghee.
- Chopped parsley or cilantro (for serving).
- Four garlic cloves. Grated them into the soup.
- Pepper and salt for taste.
- Sauté the onions with 1 to 1 ½ teaspoon of ghee. Keep on the flame until it becomes soft and set aside.
- Sauté the carrots with the rest of ghee until just fork tender.
- Water sauté the green beans until its tender and turn into bright green. Do not overcook them so that they turn into a dull green.
- Water sauté the celery again just until fork tender.
- Take a large pot and heat the bone broth. Add cooked chicken, cooked vegetables and grated garlic into it. Keep on a moderate heat for a few minutes until hot.
- Add pepper and salt according to your taste. Your chicken bone broth soup is ready to serve. Now pour into a bowl and serve with chopped parsley or cilantro.
To make a soup with vibrant vegetables should not overcook at all. My recommendation is that it is better to cook each vegetable separately to keep the stage of softness you like.
Some smart tips for cooking chicken bone broth soup
- Store the leftover chicken from the previous recipe of making bone broth. Later use it in your soup.
- If you don’t have frozen bone broths and leftover chicken then uses this simple quick recipe to cook.
Take a whole chicken in a large pot and cover it with water. Keep the pan on flame and wait for boiling. Now lower the heat and occasionally skim the foam off on the top. Keep it for 1-2 hours. During this period, the meat will be tendered enough to pull from the bone easily. Use a large spoon or two large tongs to remove the pot. Wait for a few seconds to drain out the last drop of water.
Remove the skin smoothly. Debone the meat, nicely chopped and set aside. Your bone broth and chicken is ready to convert into delicious chicken bone broth soup.
- Use organic chicken or turkey to maintain nutrient quality.
- You can use grass-fed beef, lamb or pork instead of chicken or turkey.
Benefits of chicken bone broth soup
Chicken bone broth soup not only a delicious drink but also it is full of health benefits. Here we listed some fantastic perks which will make you eager to include it in your food habit.
1. Improve digestive system
Chicken bone broth soup helps to sufferers of a leaky gut syndrome. A leaky gut can lead to many autoimmune diseases, cause cravings and intolerance and weaken your immune system. Chicken bone broth contains glutamine, and this component helps to repair the leaky gut. So drink a cup or two of chicken bone broth soup each day to protect your gut health.
It will make better digestion, less the chance of diarrhea and constipation and help to protect against food intolerance.
2. Will help with allergies and food tolerance
Gelatin is like the superhero of chicken bone broth soup. It can fight against allergies and food tolerance. Gelatin can do-
- Reduce inflammation in the digestive tract.
- Restore good bacteria.
- Fight food sensitivities.
- Restore gut lining.
3. Make your joint better
Chicken bone broth soup is rich in collagen. This wonder component has so many benefits that it is difficult to list them all. The main jobs it does are:
- It increases bone density and makes it healthy.
- It helps to fight against osteoporosis.
- It reduces inflammation in the joint and gives relief from arthritis pain.
4. Take care of the skin
Chicken soup with bone broth comes with unlimited skin benefits. Collagen is a vital nutrient for skin elasticity. This component is responsible for a firm, plump and youthful appearance. Collagen helps to strengthen your nails, hair, and skin. Not only that, studies show that collagen has a positive impact on wrinkles and fine lines.
- Make noticeable changes on the sign of aging.
- Give better skin moisture.
- Increase skin elasticity.
5. Boost your immune system
Chicken bone broth soup contains a high amount of easily digestible nutrients and minerals. As we know that most of the immunity is found in our gut, this soup can increase resistance by giving a pinch of amino acids, collagen and gelatin right where need them-in the stomach.
6. Better sleep
Glycine is another component found in chicken bone broth soup. Which can help to get better sleep and guard against fatigue during working hours? Moreover, some nutrients are found in chicken bone broth able to support a good mood throughout the day.
Where to Buy Chicken Bone Broth Soup?
Finding a place to buy ready chicken bone broth soup can be tough. The first issue is the source. Do the suppliers use all organic ingredients? Is there enough cleanliness during the preparation of the soup?
The answer is, most often ‘no.’
So when you want to bring chicken bone broth soup from outside your kitchen, contact a reputable supplier.
Kettle and Fire is a famous brand for chicken bone broth soup powder. It is made with pasture-raised, organic chicken bones. Make the broth powder tastier and flavorful they use Lion’s Mane mushroom in it which can naturally occurring amino acids and collagen. This powder is a dairy-free, gluten-free, and non-GMO product. It is best for Paleo and Keto diet. The product comes with eco-friendly packaging. This powder is produced in a factory which is certified to meet world-class manufacturing standards.
- No additives and preservation.
- Slow-simmered for more than 20 hours.
- 6g+ protein per serving.
- Best for Paleo and Keto diet.
- Maybe a little bit expensive.
Chicken bone broth protein powder is a top-rated supplement among the health conscious people. You can make a delicious and healthy chicken bone broth soup using chicken broth powder also. If you do not try it yet then don’t worry, for your convenience we share a simple recipe here. Let’s see.
- Two tablespoons of ghee.
- Two-third cup chopped carrots.
- One-third cup chopped celery.
- One-third cup chopped onions.
- Kosher salt to taste.
- Four cups of chicken bone broth
- Five ounces of egg noodles.
- Five ounces cooked chicken meat chopped.
- Two fresh basil leaves.
- One-fourth teaspoon dried oregano.
- Place a large pan over medium heat and melt the ghee.
- Add onions, carrots, and celery and pinch of salt to the pan. Let cook about 5 minutes or until tender.
- When the vegetables are tender, add egg noodles, chicken breast, chicken bone broth, basil leaves, and oregano.
- Let the soup boil correctly then decrease the heat and allow the soup simmer about 20 minutes until the flavors melded completely. Season with salt for taste.
- Your soup is ready to serve.
This recipe is a delicious and ideal menu for lunch or dinner serving. I hope you will try it in your kitchen soon.
Here we have listed some best chicken bone broth powders which are available in the market. You can use any of these powders for cooking chicken bone broth soup. Let’s see the list.
This chicken bone broth powder is beautiful creation for Healthy Body Organics. It is pure protein organics and organic free range. This fantastic powder is soluble into plain unflavored cold water. It is a perfect collagen powder for soup, shakes, baked goods, smoothies, etc. This powder contains an ideal balance of all necessary nutrients; that’s why it is accessible to the professional athletes. It is entirely free from antibiotics and hormones.
- No antibiotics, no hormones.
- Soluble into plain unflavored cold water.
- Organic pasture-raised chicken bones.
- You may do not love the taste.
Kitchen Basics original chicken bone broth is another beautiful product which can give your soup an impressive taste. Its hearty flavor is made from organic vegetables, chicken bones, herbs, and spices. One serving of this broth powder contains 20% or 10g protein of daily recommended amount. This protein powder is ideal for various diet plans because it contains only 50 calories per serving. It is also best for your heart. The American Heart Association also clarified this powder as “heart healthy.”
- Delicious as worm beverage.
- Made from organic vegetable and real bones.
- Comforting, savory, and high-protein drink.
- Only 50 calories per serving.
- You may do not love the taste.
Let us introduce another fantastic protein powder. This product is from the Flavor Chef. It is free of artificial flavor, dairy, MSG, gluten, and artificial colors. They collect the bones from the best farms in California. The broth is cooked for up to 24 hours, and all natural ingredients are used. It comes with a deliciously rich flavor. For making a highly gelatinous chicken bone broth soup, you can use this protein powder. You can also consume it as a base for braises, gravy, sauces, rice, and other dishes. This protein powder is low in sodium and high in minerals, protein, bio-available collagen, and amino acids.
- Rich is collagen.
- High in protein.
- Good source of bio-available minerals.
- Used USDA certified organic bones.
- Maybe a little bit expensive.
This organic chicken bone broth powder uses free-range, certified organic chicken bones. This powder can provide you all the essential nutrients which you may need for nourishment your body from inside.
From healthy skin to gut health to cardiovascular support and cellulite, this bone broth powder is excellent for all. It is free of dairy, sugar, grains, BPA’s, MSG, and gluten. Manufacturer use triple filtered water, organic chicken bones, and organic vegetables. It contains lots of healing properties which are essential for your health.
- Organic chicken bone broth.
- Use a traditional cooking method.
- Rich in nutrition and flavor.
- Some people complain that it has not enough gelatinous consistency when cold.
It is a delicious, fulfilling, and fast natural chicken bone broth protein powder. It is excellent for various diet plans along with the Paleo diet. Per pack contains 10 grams of collagen-rich broth protein powder. This fantastic powder is made from hearty roasted chicken bones, organic herbs such as chicory and fresh vegetables.
The making of this powder broth is quite simple. You have to add to water to make the broth. The powder has no added sugar or flavor, preservatives, sweeteners, and artificial colors. It is an excellent source of nutrients, dense collagen, and essential amino acids which will help fortify your joints, nails, hair, skin, bones, and more.
- Great for Paleo and Keto diet plan.
- Improve digestive and immune system.
- No artificial color, sweetener, and preservative.
- You may do not love the taste.
Most of the people’s favorite soup is chicken bone broth soup. When we got sick at childhood, moms might give us chicken soup because it contains bone broth. Which can help us to get well faster than any other drugs available in the market? So, try to follow the above recipe of chicken soup with bone broth and include it in your daily meal. All the best.
Thank You for visiting bestbonebrothrecipe.com