Obesity is a big problem due to it comes with various physical problems. When it comes to lose weight, peoples just find the best thing and one of the best is bone broth for weight loss. Home remedies are undoubtedly best than any artificial treatment for dropping pounds.
Bone broth is rich in various vital nutrients which are very essential for the human body. It is delicious and making process is quite easy. This drink contains some such kind of component which can promote your weight loss process.
The weight losing compound of bone broth
As we say, the bone broth contains weight losing compound, gelatin is one of them. Collagen is a quite familiar name, especially in the beauty industry. This element is great for hair, skin, and wrinkles.
Basically, gelatin is a component of the animal bones which come from the breakdown of the collagen. Gelatin gives Jell-O. The gelatin and collagen both do the magical job for your gut health. These are also can help you with your weight loss.
The bone broth helps to support the reduction of inflammation. Actually it helps to heal the lining of the intestines and stomach. There is an indirect role of bone broth for weight loss. Today’s hard diet and less body movement can drive your body under stress. Gelatin has some amino acid, these are:
- Proline- Proline helps to regenerate cartilage, increase metabolism, repair a leaky gut and heal the joints.
- Arginine- Arginine helps to growth hormones, produces sperm, and regenerates damaged cells.
- Glutamine- Glutamine can help strengthen cells, facilitate muscle building and heal the gut lining.
Bone broth has sulfate, potassium, sodium, magnesium, phosphorous, calcium and fluoride.
Bone broth contains Glycine. It is the smallest compound of amino acids. The glycine in bone broth helps to improve memory, fight inflammation, and detoxifies the body and also helps to sleep better.
Collagen is one kind of protein and bone broth is rich in it. Study shows that collagen support bones, mucus membranes, tendon, joints, and skins. It works as a remedy of the gastrointestinal tract that includes intestines and stomach.
One of the vital jobs that collagen do is fight with cellulite. Cellulite is the fat layer under the skin. Lack of connective tissue in your body usually increases cellulite which can reduce the skin’s ability to support itself. Bone broth can raise the amount of collagen in the human body and it will increase the connective tissue. In this way, bone boot plays an indirect role in reducing weight.
Bone Broth vs Weight Gain
Experts say that chronic inflammation can increase weight. Researchers of the United Kingdom studied on this topic for a long year and see that inflammation can be a cause of gaining unnecessary weight.
Another study of Wake Forest University shows that when some people lost weight, their inflammation also starts decreasing. Like this way, you can enjoy two wonderful benefits of bone broth. At first, it will reduce the inflammation and this process will help to lose weight.
Bone Broth vs Weight Loss
When you take to attempt to lose weight, it is very important to get enough nutrients and vitamins that your body need to ensure your weight loss is done effectively and safely. Fasting with bone broth can be a wonderful option for losing your weight.
Fasting is a part of religious culture also of many countries. According to the Ayurveda practice, fasting considered as therapy and method of natural healing. Fasting with bone broth can fill your required all nutrients and helps to reduce weight.
Some Recipe of Bone Broth for Weight Loss
Fasting with bone broth can be a wonderful option for losing your weight. For your convenience here is a recipe of bone broth for weight loss.
Chicken Bone Broth Recipe for Weight Loss
- Take a big pan with pure water. Add some vinegar and some vegetables according to your choice into the water.
- Place the chicken carcass or whole chicken into the pan.
- Let it boil, and remove if any scum rises up. After a few minutes reduce the heat as lowest it can and let it simmer.
- If you cooking a whole chicken then about 2 hours after the meat will start separating from the bone. Remove the chicken from the pan and separate the flesh from the bone with a spoon. Pure the ingredients again in the pan and continue simmering the broth for another 12 to 24 hours.
- If you use only the bones then simply simmer it about 24 hours.
- Add some fresh parsley just before you finish your cooking. It will add a healthy mineral to the broth.
- Finally, your cooking is finish and now remove the remaining bones with a spoon and strains the liquid through the strainer to remove any leftover bones.
- Now your healthy and delicious bone broth is ready to drink.
You can use some additional ingredients to make your broth more healthy and delicious. You may feel bored to make broth at home as it takes so much time to finish. Actually, the homemade broth is more healthy and delicious than the broth found in the store. You can add some ingredients to make the broth more delicious and increase its flavor. Such as:
- Bay leaf.
Here is a different list containing which ingredients you should not use in the broth. These are:
- Mustard greens.
- Green peppers.
- Brussels sprouts.
- Turnip peels
Some Important Tips
In many countries, bone broth consumes as not only a delicacy but as medicine also. If you want to drink bone broth for weight loss, you should follow these tips also:
- Try to drink 8 ounces of bone broth daily.
- Must sleep for 7 to 9 hours per night.
- Get exercise from 30 to 60 minutes every day.
- Avoid sugary drinks and take water.
- Eliminate fast food and processed food from your diet.
Apart from this, it is important to follow some more factors for weight loss. For example:
- You should avoid all potentially inflammatory foods like dairy, beans, grains, etc. Keep sugar on the top of the list to avoid.
- Replace your daily calories in an equal amount with the more nutrient dense and superior foods. Try to take mostly leafy greens, organic plants, and veggies. Also take the adequate amounts of natural fats for getting enough polyunsaturated, monounsaturated, etc.
- Add some gut healing foods in your daily diet. As we know the bone broth is an excellent source of glutamine, glycine, proline, and collagen it has the ability to transform your health. Try to avoid those foods that can be a cause of gut healing. Such as dandelion greens, onion, garlic, asparagus, and Jerusalem artichoke.
- You should increase physical activities and sleep also. Your activeness can accelerate the process of weight loss. Make a routine by pointing your sleep time. It should be from 7 to 9 hours every day. Try to go to bed at the same time regularly. And choose some workout which can engage you for 30 to 60 minutes daily.
- This point is very important that you should set a reasonable and realistic goal for weight loss. Actually, food habits, menus all depend on the environment where you live and grow up. So you should choose such a plan which will suit you better. If necessary, you can take advice from your physician and get a diet chart.
Some people called bone broth the magical drink as it has huge health benefits. If you want to drink bone broth for weight loss then you should follow the above-listed tips. These will accelerate your weight loss process. Bone broth is a nutritious and healthy beverage which can lose your weight in an effective way along with giving you a healthy and active lifestyle.